To do good as much as we can as life is so short.
Miss Najia Khan.
- Work against child labor, their rights and free education.
- Work for the rights of special people in the society and their employment ratio in all the organizations of Pakistan according to their caliber.
- Work for those old people who are living in the old orphanage.
Thou they have their children and families but still living life of
misery. To give them courage and confidence to face the world. How to achieve my vision?
: Implementation on 1st Vision; (rights & education of poor children)
- Visit to the places where children are working and create the awareness at their work place that treat them with love and care as they are working by force.
- Visit to communicate their parents and convince them about their education apart of their work.
- To establish evening school where these children will come and study with fun and good activities.
: Implementation on 2nd Vision; (special people)
- Visit to different institutes of the special people along with
the group of students of different schools where normal and special
children will mingle which will help us to do the petitions for the
rights of special people in the society and their employment ratio in
all the organizations of Pakistan.
: Implementation on 3rd Vision; (homeless parents)
- Visit to different old orphanage centers.
- To do the counseling of them and expose their problems so the whole world notices their problems and help them all the way.
- Use media and involve famous people to come forward for the betterment of homeless old people.
Type of N.G.OCSO: Civil Society Organization;
Will focus on project management as humanitarian affairs which mobilize public support and voluntary contributions for aids.
As ALLAH blessed us a lot so now its time to say thanks to Him by doing good as much as we can so please join me in my mission and let’s make this world a better place to live.
Founder & President
Miss Najia Khan